Dealing With Difficult People
The ability to communicate effectively in the workplace has become a basic skill in today’s environment. As the workplace becomes more stressful there seems to be more difficult people to deal with. In this program, you will learn how to work in more challenging environments by expanding your communication skills with all types of people that you encounter.
Dealing with difficult people on a daily basis can turn a dream job into a nightmare! As pressures in the workplace increase, many office professionals are finding there are more difficult people to deal with on the job as well as in their personal lives. Whether you have to handle a customer who shouts at you for doing your job or a team member who takes credit for your ideas, this unique workshop will show you ways to stop falling victim to those difficult people who love to make life miserable for the rest of us!
Here’s what “Dealing With Difficult People” will cover:
- 5 strategies for improving communication with difficult people – so you can end your frustration!
- How to diffuse people who are angry, upset, or just plain rude, and how to calm tense situations.
- How these strategies will improve your reputation as a professional and reduce your stress.
- What motivates the attitudes and behaviors of difficult people (knowledge is power for future interactions!).
- Techniques for giving feedback to difficult people to help correct or even improve their behavior (make it easy for you).
- How to face life confidently, knowing you’re up to any challenge (stop getting kicked around and increase your self-esteem).
Price of the workshop includes:
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days of free email one-on-one coaching
“This workshop/webinar is in compliance with certification guidelines for PACE, CAP, and CCAP. Please ensure you ask Rhonda for your certification upon completion.”