Delivering Difficult Performance Evaluations
Employee performance reviews are important for everyone, but when things are not going well, they are uncomfortable and difficult. Telling an employee they are average when they think they are outstanding or letting an employee know they are on a performance improvement plan is something no one looks forward to doing. We feel anxious and uncomfortable.
Our intentions are good when it comes time to deliver honest, and sometimes not favorable, performance reviews. Unfortunately, we sometimes execute them poorly.
We know our employees won’t be happy, we are worried about how they will react, and our nerves get the better of us. Yet, our jobs require that we know how and are willing to have difficult performance reviews.
In this session with Rhonda, you will learn how to deliver difficult performance reviews. You’ll be given an easy-to-apply framework to keep you professional and focused so you know exactly how to deliver difficult performance reviews
- The Dos and Don’ts of Performance Reviews
- Common mistakes and solutions to ensure you don’t fall into the trap
- Effective ways to communicate negative information
- Dealing with emotions during the review
- Methods for keeping track of performance throughout the year
Deliver difficult performance reviews with less stress and better results today
Price of the workshop includes:
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
“This workshop/webinar is in compliance with certification guidelines for PACE, CAP, and CCAP. Please ensure you ask Rhonda for your certification upon completion.”