Developing Cognitive Flexibility
Is it multitasking, flexibility, or task switching? What is cognitive flexibility why do I need it now?
Cognitive flexibility is the ability to juggle multiple concepts at once or the ability to appropriately adjust your behavior according to your changing environment.
Are you as flexible as you need to be for 2023? Do you adjust easily, without frustration, without needing time to think about it? Does the constant change of direction, the ever “new” normal, and the juggling of priorities exhaust you or invigorate you? You wouldn’t be an administrative professional if you weren’t flexible, but do you have cognitive flexibility?
We know we need to be flexible, and as administrative professionals, it does qualify as an essential skill, but cognitive flexibility is a step above flexibility.
This webinar will teach you what you need to do to ensure you are strong in the new buzzword for 2023: Cognitive Flexibility.
- What does cognitive flexibility look like? How do I know how good I am at this?
- The importance of mastering this skill to future-proof your career
- Learn easy to implement techniques to exercise your cognitive flexibility muscle
Price of the workshop includes:
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
“This workshop/webinar is in compliance with certification guidelines for PACE, CAP, and CCAP. Please ensure you ask Rhonda for your certification upon completion.”