Minute taking is one of the most important elements of any business meeting. It’s almost like a lost art. That’s one of the reasons I created Minute Taking Made Easy. I know how stressful it can be when you are asked to take minutes in any meeting, (board meetings, retreats, staff meetings, committee meetings, even our new online meetings – you name it), especially if you have not received formal training. The truth of the matter is everyone faced with the task of taking notes experiences some level of discomfort and uncertainty. It doesn’t have to be that way, especially when you receive professional training to enhance your skills. My techniques focus on reality and not theory. I developed the Minute Taking Made Easy process based on real-world experience. This training will make your job easier, reduce stress and save you time. There is no second-guessing once you are familiar with the right way to take minutes. Minute Taking Made Easy works regardless of your situation.
Minute Taking Made Easy includes the following instruction and support materials:
- Different formats, where, when, how and why to use them
- A reference manual & 1 year of complimentary follow up
- What to write down and what NOT to write down
- How to listen and what to listen for
- New techniques to make minute taking EASY!
- Professional tips so you know what to include and what not to include in your final draft
The Minute Taking Made Easy training helps you take quick, accurate and relevant minutes. This training prepares you for all elements of minute taking (and it takes the stress out of the process for you). The training is immediately applicable and designed for the inexperienced through very experienced minute takers. Plus, this program is in compliance with recertification guidelines for IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals) and AAP (Association of Administrative Assistants).
The Minute Taking Made Easy Training will:
- Give you confidence and you’ll know you are taking notes the right way
- Teach you professional tips, techniques and shortcuts to save time
- Provide you with highly marketable skills at an incredibly affordable price
- Give you additional credentials to add to your resume
- Increase your employers confidence that you are completing documentation correctly in accordance to compliance guidelines
I’ve been teaching Minute Taking Made Easy since 1998. The program is fully guaranteed and I’m always humbled when I hear how my training has helped thousands of administrative professionals save time, reduce stress and even get promotions. I am told my training is considered #1 in the industry worldwide.
For administrative professionals who want to save time, reduce stress and take quick, accurate minutes.
Minute Taking Made Easy is perfect for you when:
- The thought of taking minutes makes you sweat (the truth is most people get really nervous about taking minutes)
- You’ve only received minute taking examples from others (and you’re not sure that they are right)
- You’ve just been asked to start taking minutes or have been taking minutes and haven’t received any formal training (and want to make sure you’re doing it the right way)
- Taking minutes during an online meeting is new (let’s take the stress away and show you what you need to keep track of!)
- Too much time is spent stressing and second guessing whether you’re taking minutes the right way (there is an easy formula that’s actually fun)
- You’re feeling stress and pressure about your reputation in workplace if you don’t complete the minutes correctly (the potential loss of prestige is a real concern and can affect job security)
- You’d like to apply for a new position but it requires minute taking skills and you haven’t been trained (Minute Taking Made Easy can give you the skills you need to get that promotion)
- You didn’t even know a Minute Taking Made Easy training course existed (you actually have options for In-House, Online, Webinar, or Public training programs)
- Two half-days (three hours each) of intensive and surprisingly fun training from August 23-24, 2023 @1:00 – 4:00 PM ET
- Interactive, hands on training with minute taking on the spot. You’ll be working in teams, breakout rooms, anonymous polling, and quizzes to increase retention!
- One year of coaching with Rhonda to continually sharpen your minute taking skills
- 60 days recording of sessions so you can review what you’ve learned to reinforce the learning
“This workshop/webinar is in compliance with certification guidelines for PACE, CAP, and CCAP. Please ensure you ask Rhonda for your certification upon completion.”
How does this work?
• We will courier you all the materials you need to attend the workshop
(workbook along with a few other surprises).
• We host the workshop online in a virtual Zoom room (secure and safe)
• You will receive the recording for 60 days following the workshop
• Rhonda will be your coach for an entire year (she will help you with any
aspects of being a strategic partner you may need)
• The session is divided into two, three-hour sessions (delivered on different
days to avoid Zoom fatigue)
• Fully interactive: we use breakout rooms and open discussions (small
attendance to ensure everyone has time to ask all their questions).
• Certificates provided
• Day One covers all the “What you need to know” in the workshop, while Day
Two focuses on the “Application” of that information (what it looks like, how to
do it, the real-world implementation side of being a strategic partner)
• You can ask questions throughout the entire session at any point. There
is no one size fits all approach to becoming a strategic partner. We will ensure that
you know what you need to know (and you have Rhonda to help when you get back to work
Your Introduction to Minute-Taking was one of the best webinars I’ve attended.
Cara Brown, MA
Ohio State University
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching