February 14-15, 2024 @ 1-4pm ET (Toronto time)
Face it, you didn’t study project management, yet you’re being asked to run small to medium-sized projects while you learn on your feet. Save yourself the frustration and mistakes of learning while you go by attending this program designed specifically for office professionals running (or participating in) projects as part of their job description.
You will learn the importance of planning, developing achievable plans, working well with all team members, and achieving the credibility you deserve.
This workshop provides a unique and simplified look at project management and demonstrates many skills you can use immediately. You’ll learn practical, proven techniques for running any project thrown your way. Rhonda will share her custom nine-step process for running any project and you’ll know your role in each step.
She makes the complicated easy!
• What’s involved with project management from the non-project-manager
• How to plan a project
• Understanding stakeholders, sponsors, leaders, and clients
• Defining the real problem
• Managing the different phases of project management
• Key skills of project management: vision, direction, technique, analysis, and
• The project management life cycle
• Constructive problem solving and decision making
• How to communicate with various stakeholders and clients within the life
cycle of the project
• Communicating the good, the bad, and the ugly of your project updates
• Managing scope creep
• Tips and tools for project management regardless of the size, scope, or your
Benefits of attending this workshop:
At this workshop, you’ll learn how to influence, inform, and manage projects through the use of real-life examples, group discussions, role-plays, and interactive, hands-on exercises. You just won’t hear the theory about current project management information; you will take the knowledge and apply it to real-life situations immediately. You will walk out of the program with skills that are immediately applicable in any situation.
How does this work?
- We will send you a PDF link to the workbook so you can follow along.
• We host the workshop online in a virtual Zoom room (secure and safe)
• You will receive the recording for 60 days following the workshop
• Rhonda will be your coach for an entire year (she will help you with any
aspects of project management you may need)
• The session is divided into two, three-hour sessions (delivered on different
days to avoid Zoom fatigue)
• Fully interactive: we use breakout rooms and open discussions (small
attendance to ensure everyone has time to ask all their questions). You will
be creating a project during this workshop!
• Certificates provided (which qualify for CEU points for IAAP, PACE, and
• Day One covers all the “What you need to know” in the workshop, while Day
Two focuses on the “Application” of that information (what it looks like, how to
do it, the real-world implementation side of project management)
• You can ask questions throughout the entire session at any point. There
is no one size fits all approach to project management. We will ensure that
you know what you need to know to participate or run projects back in
your company (and you have Rhonda to help when you get back to work
“I really enjoyed the Project Management for Admin Professionals course. The course confirmed so many unknowns about my job that I have been naturally doing for a very long time. At my workplace I have never really fit into the typical Administrative Assistant role. My job has always been more problem solving than anything else. I can’t tell you how wonderful it feels to finally know where I belong. I have come back to the office so pumped and energized. It’s a great feeling.”
North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit
Thank you both for offering this workshop! I’ve taken other PM workshops and classes in the past and they didn’t resonate with me like yours did.
Very good use of my time..
Thanks again and I look forward to future sessions!
One of the best I have taken. I learned so much from this course. Great job, and thank you to the team behind the scenes.
Thank you, Rhonda for an informative course.
City of Kitchener