Microsoft 365 – including tools like Teams, SharePoint, Planner, and OneNote – can provide you all the tools you need to manage a project or a team. Customizing and integrating these tools means that your team members will have exactly the files, templates, and information they need at their fingertips at all times. In this course, you will become a true owner of a Microsoft 365 Team.
- Understanding the relationship between Microsoft 365 tools like SharePoint and Teams
- Creating a Team, SharePoint site, Plan, and other tools with seamless integration
- Customizing SharePoint and Teams to provide users with custom templates and automated file handling
- Plan your team’s tasks with Microsoft Planner, and integrate those tasks with Microsoft To-Do
- Schedule, manage, and trap information from meetings with Teams, OneNote, and Whiteboard
- We will send you a PDF link to the workbook so you can follow along.
- Two half-days (three hours each) of intensive and surprisingly fun training from Dec 5 – 6, 2023 @1:00 – 4:00 PM ET
- Interactive, hands on training with minute taking on the spot. You’ll be working in teams, breakout rooms, anonymous polling, and quizzes to increase retention!
- One year of coaching with Rhonda to continually sharpen your minute taking skills
- 60 days recording of sessions so you can review what you’ve learned to reinforce the learning
“This workshop/webinar is in compliance with certification guidelines for PACE, CAP, and CCAP. Please ensure you ask Rhonda for your certification upon completion.”
How does this work?
• We will courier you all the materials you need to attend the workshop
(workbook along with a few other surprises).
• We host the workshop online in a virtual Zoom room (secure and safe)
• You will receive the recording for 60 days following the workshop
• Rhonda will be your coach for an entire year (she will help you with any
aspects of being a strategic partner you may need)
• The session is divided into two, three-hour sessions (delivered on different
days to avoid Zoom fatigue)
• Fully interactive: we use breakout rooms and open discussions (small
attendance to ensure everyone has time to ask all their questions).
• Certificates provided
• Day One covers all the “What you need to know” in the workshop, while Day
Two focuses on the “Application” of that information (what it looks like, how to
do it, the real-world implementation side of being a strategic partner)
• You can ask questions throughout the entire session at any point. There
is no one size fits all approach to becoming a strategic partner. We will ensure that
you know what you need to know (and you have Rhonda to help when you get back to work
Your Introduction to Minute-Taking was one of the best webinars I’ve attended.
Cara Brown, MA
Ohio State University
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching