Strategies for the Overwhelmed
Do you feel like you will never get in control of your day? Not only is your email Inbox cluttered, your desk is full, your schedule is jammed, and you have no time to get things done? Deadlines are a curse word and others are frustrated because they need to follow up with you? You’ve come to the right place.
Learn effective strategies that will free your mind and get more done! This webinar will show you how to develop and use effective planning and organization skills to reduce overwhelm and achieve goals. You’ll learn effective strategies and time-saving tips that will decrease your feelings of feeling overwhelmed.
- What to do when you are stuck and unmotivated due to feeling overwhelmed
- Productivity tricks that work
- How to refocus, prioritize, and create an action plan
- Take control of your day with simple to use techniques you can use immediately
- Working smarter, not harder
- Establishing and setting good habits
Don’t miss this chance to learn how to master planning, stay organized, and feel in control so you can get things done!
Price of the workshop includes:
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
“This workshop/webinar is in compliance with certification guidelines for PACE, CAP, and CCAP. Please ensure you ask Rhonda for your certification upon completion.”