The Workshop – New and Improved!
Are you an assistant who feels like you’re just going through the motions? Are you keeping your skills current and your motivation high? Do you want to be more confident, credible, and charismatic? Then you need “The Amazing Assistant”!
This program has been updated and revamped to ensure that all administrative professionals contribute value at all levels and feel valuable for what they provide. Like all professions, admins have evolved too, and we must keep up to remain relevant.
In this full-day interactive, fun, and engaging master class, you will learn a few things that have changed and what is needed to tweak and adjust how we work and what we do. These updates will give you a new spring in your step (some things have become much easier), a new perspective on what you do, and remind you that you are essential in the office!
What you will learn:
- * Identify the Top 10 attributes of an Amazing Assistant. Evaluate yourself on the spot to identify your strengths and areas for improvement
- * Communicating with confidence, credibility, and charisma – without being either pushy or a pushover
- * Chaos is the new norm. Learn new tips on managing the challenges that get in the way of you getting your job done (email, meetings, people, interruptions, and more!)
- * Showing value as an administrative professional. We will uncover what has changed with how you work and how you show your value. Learn to think strategically, communicate professionally, and influence others.
- * Building stronger, more positive, and productive relationships
Like every administrative professional, this workshop will be fast and chaotic, yet valuable. Your skills will be elevated, and you will be invigorated and excited to get back to work!
- Two half-days (three hours each) of intensive and surprisingly fun training from Oct 4-5 @1:00 – 4:00 PM ET
- Interactive, hands-on training. You’ll be working in teams, breakout rooms, anonymous polling, and quizzes to increase retention!
- One year of coaching with Rhonda to continually sharpen your skills. Coaching is PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL
- 60 days recording of sessions so you can review what you’ve learned to reinforce the learning