Having difficult conversations isn’t fun for anyone. Telling someone they don’t smell nice, saying no to a client, or having to tell someone they no longer have a job is something that no one looks forward to doing. We feel anxious and uncomfortable.
Yet, our roles often demand that we know how, and are willing to have those difficult conversations. We need to be effective and build trust and respect, without damaging relationships along the way.
This webinar will show you what you need to know to have difficult conversations. They won’t be fun, but they will be done and done professionally and respectfully.
Here’s What You Will Learn:
• Identifying your strengths and weaknesses prior to your difficult conversation
• Understanding perception and how it affects the conversation
• 10 tips for handling difficult conversations
• Giving negative feedback
• Handling your emotions (and the emotions of the other person)
• A step-by-step model to follow to make it easy
- “Working Remotely for Admins” is a pre-recorded 1-hour webinar can attend immediately! You watch the screen and listen to me explain the strategy you need.
- You can listen to this recording as often as you like for the next seven days! And, I encourage you to listen to it many times – just play it in the background the same way you would listen to music. Your brain will absorb and you’ll know what to do the next time you need to have a difficult conversation that sets you in their targets! You also get 30 days of free coaching along with this webinar.
What do I do?
- Select the “Add to Cart” option below the video
- Follow the onscreen prompts to pay your low price of only $99 to access this session
- Listen/Watch/Learn for the next seven days!