Dealing with Difficult People – 1 Hour Webinar Video
Do you work with difficult people?
Dealing with difficult people on a daily basis can turn a dream job into a nightmare! As pressures in the workplace increase, many office professionals are finding there are more difficult people to deal with on the job as well as in our personal lives….
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
• 5 strategies for improving communication with difficult people (so you can end your frustration!)
• How to defuse people who are angry, upset or just plain rude and how to calm tense situations (improve your reputation as the professional and reduce your stress)
• Understand what motivates the attitudes and behaviors of difficult people
(knowledge is power for future interactions)
• Techniques for giving feedback to difficult people to help correct or even improve their behavior (make it easy for you)
• Learn to face life confidently, knowing you’re up to any challenge (stop getting
kicked around and increase your self-esteem)
Sign up to learn powerful strategies and techniques for handling the difficult people in your work life.
Learn what to say and how to say it, strategies for maintaining your composure while defusing angry people and what to do to improve your working relationship with people who challenge you to the limits of your patience.
Learn how to deal with conflict, problems and manipulation rather then spend your life being a victim!
So how do you do it?
I know it’s not easy. If Dealing With Difficult People were easy, everyone would get along, all the time. No one would be manipulative, and no one would feel bullied or belittled. But as you know, tense situations arise constantly.
You may think you’ve tried before to figure out how best to Deal With Difficult People. Maybe you read some books. Maybe you tried talking to your Difficult Person under different circumstances. Maybe you even invited him to coffee to talk it out.
Maybe you have tried – but have you tried Dealing With Difficult People MY way?
There are some very specific, very crucial components to Dealing With Difficult People effectively – and you may be overlooking some of them either because you don’t know about them or because you don’t realize their importance.
It’s not your fault you haven’t had success in the past, or that the situation at work has spiraled out of control. Very few people teach what I teach, which is a proven, working strategy you can apply immediately in any relationship or situation to handle the difficult people in your work life.
That’s why I’m inviting you to join me as I reveal my system for taking back control of draining relationships at work – relationships that turn your dream job into a nightmare and put a rough cog in your otherwise well-oiled machine.
“Dealing With Difficult People”
You are about to discover a system it has taken me years to develop – and you’re about to gain all the information you need to create the work environment you REALLY want, so that you can get back to orchestrating that seamless office symphony!
Whether you’ve read other books and bought other materials, without success, or are trying this for the first time, you’ll discover strategies and techniques you can use in any relationship, whether it’s at work or at home.
Here’s what “Dealing With Difficult People” will cover:
- 5 strategies for improving communication with difficult people – so you can end your frustration!
- How to diffuse people who are angry, upset or just plain rude, and how to calm tense situations.
- How these strategies will improve your reputation as a professional and reduce your stress.
- What motivates the attitudes and behaviors of difficult people (knowledge is power for future interactions!).
- Techniques for giving feedback to difficult people to help correct or even improve their behavior (make it easy for you).
- How to face life confidently, knowing you’re up to any challenge (stop getting kicked around and increase your self-esteem)
Wondering how we’re going to get all this done?
- “Dealing With Difficult People” is a pre-recorded 1-hour webinar can attend immediately! You watch the screen and listen to me explain the strategy you need.
- You can listen to the this recording as often as you like for the next seven days! And, I encourage you to listen to it many times – just play it in the background the same way you would listen to music. Your brain will absorb and you’ll know what to do the next time your difficult person sets you in their targets! You also get 30 days of free coaching along with this webinar.
What do I do?
- Select the “Add to Cart” option below the video
- Follow the onscreen prompts to pay your low price of only $99 to access this session
- Listen/Watch/Learn for the next seven days!