Business Writing Tune Up – 1 Hour Webinar Video
Let’s face it – times change. Fashion changes, music changes, and language changes. If this weren’t true, we could all be speaking the same way Shakespeare did (which makes me glad that language changes).
If language changes, so must our writing styles. Just because it was “right” when you were a kid doesn’t mean that same writing or grammar rule is still right. Grammar and business writing is evolving as well, and if we are professionals, we must evolve with it.
This one-hour session is going to bring your writing skills up to 2020.
- How to create polished business documents
- Avoiding run on sentences, comma splices, and transitions
- Watching the hot spots and how to avoid them
- Grammar refresh (honestly this won’t be painful!)
- Red flags to watch for (lie or lay, bi-weekly or semi-weekly)
- Easy memory tricks to help you (remember I before E except after C?)
The danger of not keeping your skills up to date is your reputation. You can fix that in just one hour!
Wondering how we’re going to get all this done?
- “Business Writing Tune Up” is a pre-recorded 1-hour webinar you can attend immediately! You watch the screen and listen to me explain the strategy you need.
- You can listen to this recording as often as you like for the next seven days! And, I encourage you to listen to it many times – just play it in the background the same way you would listen to music. Your brain will absorb and you’ll have the right grammar skills! You also get 30 days of free coaching along with this webinar.
What do I do?
- Select the “Add to Cart” option below the video
- Follow the onscreen prompts to pay your low price of only $99 to access this session
- Listen/Watch/Learn for the next seven days!