Interruption Management Webinar
Have you ever had one of those days where you ran around like a chicken with its head cut off? You didn’t have time for breaks, lunch, or anything on your to-do list? You were insanely busy, yet you didn’t get anything done?
Interruptions. When we look at all the times we are interrupted each day, we are not surprised that we didn’t get anything done, yet we are interrupted by “OUR JOB!”
According to Jonathan Spira, interruptions cost the US economy almost $1 trillion annually, and eat up to 28 billion hours each year.
It’s pretty much impossible to get through a day with no interruptions, but managing them is the key to your improved productivity and sanity!
In order to get work done, we need to manage our interruptions. But how?
Come to this webinar to find out what you need to do to manage those interruptions so that you can get work done!
- The three-step process to managing interruptions at work
- Control or eliminate self-distractions
- Urgent vs Important and how to stay focused
- Time blocking
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Managing conversational interruptions
I’ve been teaching the full day course on Managing Interruptions – Get Back to Work! for over 20 years and have extracted the tips you need to get started quickly and properly. Tried and true with thousands of graduates, this webinar will be your saving grace (to your current job, or your future job).
No more worrying that you didn’t capture what everyone said. Don’t worry that you missed the important information. You won’t. You’ll make it look like you’ve been taking minutes for years.
Get ON THE RIGHT TRACK with our very popular webinar “Managing Interruptions – Get Back to Work!” today.
- “Working Remotely for Admins” is a pre-recorded 1-hour webinar can attend immediately! You watch the screen and listen to me explain the strategy you need.
- You can listen to this recording as often as you like for the next seven days! And, I encourage you to listen to it many times – just play it in the background the same way you would listen to music. Your brain will absorb and you’ll know what to do the next time your difficult person sets you in their targets! You also get 30 days of free coaching along with this webinar.
What do I do?
- Select the “Add to Cart” option below the video
- Follow the onscreen prompts to pay your low price of only $99 to access this session
- Listen/Watch/Learn for the next seven days!